Monday, November 18, 2013

This is probably originally a twins kids room but I actually like the look for a spare bedroom. Two twins instead of a queen might be a good idea for different people who come to stay, and I like this neutral colour scheme. The dresser needs to be shorter though.

This is probably originally a twins kids room but I actually like the look for a spare bedroom. Two twins instead of a queen might be a good idea for different people who come to stay, and I like this neutral colour scheme. The dresser needs to be shorter though.
This is probably originally a twins kids room but I actually like the look for a spare bedroom. Two twins instead of a queen might be a good idea for different people who come to stay, and I like this neutral colour scheme. The dresser needs to be shorter though.
Click here to download
home decor home decor
home decor home decor
Click here to download
Modern Home Design in South Africa Picture
Modern Home Design in South Africa Picture
Click here to download
Cozy Bedrooms Design Ideas Picture
Cozy Bedrooms Design Ideas Picture
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment