Thursday, November 28, 2013

Large columns, sweeping front porches, and balconies are typical of a Southern home design. I'm quite loving this! It reminds me of a house one would see in a Maxfield Parrish picture.....(Photo by vickiemarie) reminds me of my aunts house :)

via Art & Interior Design
via Art & Interior Design

Download whole gallery
Carter & Company Interior Design
Carter & Company Interior Design

Download whole gallery
? Dove Gray Home Decor ?
? Dove Gray Home Decor ?

Download whole gallery
Large columns, sweeping front porches, and balconies are typical of a Southern home design. I'm quite loving this! It reminds me of a house one would see in a Maxfield Parrish picture.....(Photo by vickiemarie) reminds me of my aunts house :)
Large columns, sweeping front porches, and balconies are typical of a Southern home design.  I'm quite loving this! It reminds me of a house one would see in a Maxfield Parrish picture.....(Photo by vickiemarie) reminds me of my aunts house :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment